spoon

On The Menu

If Only I Had The Money....

0

Category : ,

http://dinersjournal.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/11/11/thomas-keller-and-protege-to-go-20-rounds/?hp

Some people say dropping $1500 on dinner is a waste, and that it should go to charity, etc, etc...you know what? If I had that type of money, I'd totally would drop it on something like this. (It's my money, I can do whatever I want with it hippies!!!!) But seriously, people drop this type of cash on sporting events, artwork, and even hookers...and I can guarantee a 20 course meal will last longer than that experience. So yes, it's outrageous, it's crazy to drop that type of dough on food when people are starving and food banks need donations...but it's an experience I wouldn't pass up if I could be a part of it. Gotta enjoy life if you can before it passes you by.

0 comments: